Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

Again, a lot has changed since I lasted posted, but again I am going to cop out and not going into it because, frankly, I dont want to. (How was that for a run-on sentence??) Alright so maybe not a lot has changed but there has been one major change and its that I am no longer in a relationship. But in about every other aspect of my life everything has remained basically the same.

This weekend is the Tri-City Kickoff Volleyball Tournament, which I will be coaching at. My first official coaching "job." I am looking forward to it but also slightly nervous. Not nervous in that I dont know what to say or do but nervous in the fact that I dont know what it is going to be like playing a different role at the tournament. Never have I been to a volleyball tournament where I was not a player. And I am going to be honest and say that I have a feeling a little bit of jealousy could be felt on my part. Yes, I am aware that that sounds terrible and mean but watching girls play a real, quick, game of six-on-six volleyball makes me want to be doing nothing else. Those are basically my thoughts on this weekend other than it is going to be a wild ride.

Again, I need to be honest and dont get me wrong on what I am about to say...I am so ready to be back at Linfield. I cant wait to have a routine again and to be surrounded by all my lovely Hewitt Hotties. The other day a few of the girls skyped me and I came to realize how much I miss my girls. Then today I got an e-mail talking about the second floor girls event ice cream night. I would give anything at this point and time to be able to spend some time with them!! I am counting down the days until I can collect all my hugs that will be fantastic because I wont have seen the girls in almost two months!

That is basically the gist of whats going on in my life right now, not too exciting I know. And apologies for the type-o's and really terrible writing for this post...not in the school mode as of late.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you are saying about wanting to get back to school...it becomes your life and the people you live with become very important to you...I remember feeling just that whenever I was home from school breaks...I feel that way now, too. When I am away from Georgia I want to get back to my friends here...It doesn't mean you love the people in the Tri-Cities any less.

    ReplyDelete