Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here we go...

Well, its official, I am blogging. I have to admit I just watched the movie Julie & Julia and figured, might as well. I am sure that there are thousands of others who after watching this movie have decided to write a blog too, but in my defense I have been thinking about starting my own blog for awhile now and this just pushed to me to finally commit.

This blog is going to be about me and my adventures as I start college, move to a new town, and play on a college volleyball team, among many other things that I will think of along the way. Unlike Julie Powell I will not be focusing on one particular subject but just my life in general and all the bumps and curves along the way.

I figure if you are reading this that you are most likely family or a good friend and know enough about me and are just reading this because you love me and I told you about it. And if not then welcome to my life, the crazy one that it is, and I hope that you enjoy reading of all my adventures (if you want to call them that).

Love,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to be able to read this as you update it...you are such an amazing writer. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not sure about amazing writer, but i do think this will be a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete